Availability: Radisson Blu Ridzene Hotel
Standard Guest Room
Business class room
Downtown Riga hotel adjacent to Esplanade Park
On Esplanade Park
This Riga hotel is next to Esplanade Park and the university. This downtown hotel is within one-half kilometer of Bastion Hill, the Freedom Monument, and Powder Tower.
Glass pyramid dining
Radisson Blu Ridzene Hotel includes a bar. The restaurant is under the hotel’s shining glass pyramid. Wireless Internet access is complimentary and a gym and sauna are on site.
Views of the park
Guestrooms at Radisson Blu Ridzene Hotel offer park views and include minibars, hair dryers, and bathrooms with telephones. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available as well as satellite channels on TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Blu Ridzene Hotel Amenities
Radisson Blu Ridzene features a restaurant and a bar and provides 24-hour room service. This Riga hotel includes a fitness center and a sauna. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Secure parking
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Computer station
- Internet point
- Media library
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 95
- Number of floors - 5
- Parking garage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 24-108
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 258
- Conference center
- Security guard
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1984
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Restaurant Piramida - Offering dishes international dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Located under the hotel’s striking glass pyramid.
Ridzene Bar and Library - Cocktails and cigars served in a lounge with sofas and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Room Service - Available 24 hours a day.
The fitness center at Radisson Blu Ridzene Hotel includes Turkish and Nordic saunas.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Radisson Blu Ridzene Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 11.50 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.