Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room - Free Breakfast
Apartment _ Antico Camino
Apartment _ La Lilia
Apartment _ Antico Camino
Rignano sull'Arno bed & breakfast in a rural location
Situated in a rural location, this bed & breakfast is in the same area as Fashion Valley, The Mall Outlet Centre, and Circolo Golf Ugolino. Area attractions also include San Piero a Ema Church.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, La Pietra Grezza provides laundry facilities, a garden, and tour/ticket assistance.
Guestrooms open to patios with mountain or garden views and feature kitchens, fireplaces, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
La Pietra Grezza features tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and a garden. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Rignano sull'Arno bed & breakfast also offers a picnic area, laundry facilities, and tour assistance.
- Express check-in
- Picnic area
- Express check-out
- Tour assistance
- Beach umbrellas
- Free outdoor parking
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Number of floors - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1750
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- CD player
- Cooking facilities
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Separate living room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Housekeeping - weekends only
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Shower/tub combination
- Window opens
- Sofa bed
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Standard TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Down comforter
- Down blanket
- Individually furnished
- Mountain view
- Garden view
- Sofa bed size
- Espresso maker
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash: EUR 0.50 per person, per night, for the first 6 nights. For stays from 1 November to 29 February the tax is reduced to EUR 0.25 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to residents of the city, children under 16 years of age, or disabled persons. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Debit cards not accepted
Cash Deposit Required
Caters to groups
Caters to singles
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night, up to 6 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
- Breakage deposit: EUR 200 per week (cash only)
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.