Availability: Helvetia Parco
Comfort Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Comfort Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Comfort Quadruple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Family SuiteMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 1 infant)
Comfort Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Economy Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Economy Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Economy Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Economy Quadruple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Beachfront hotel with calming spa services
This Rimini hotel is located by the sea, nestled on the beach a short distance from Italy in Miniature, Arenas Water Park, and Rimini Fiera Expo Center. Local attractions also include Tiberius Bridge and Piazza Cavour.
Guests of this beach hotel will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as a spa tub and a sauna.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Helvetia Parco Amenities
In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool and a children's pool, Helvetia Parco provides a spa tub and a sauna. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This beach hotel also offers a children's club, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Helvetia Parco is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Children's club
- Total number of rooms - 88
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Complimentary reception
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Children's pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Down comforter
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A children's pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Playground on site
Helvetia Parco Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:Check-in is from Noon to 6 PM. The check-in time is flexible according to the guests' needs and the reception opening hours. However, during the summer months, the check-in starts at Noon.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club, American Express
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- SpaThe above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 30 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Facilities fee: EUR 10 per person, per night and includes use of:
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.