Availability: Hotel Malibu
Hotel with a restaurant, in Rimini (Marina Centro)
This hotel is located in Rimini (Marina Centro), near the airport, Centro Congressi SGR, Tribunale di Rimini, and Palacongressi. Also nearby are Arch of Augustus and Tempio Malatestiano.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Malibu features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a children's club and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to digital television, guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access and bathrooms with showers and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed between 1 November and 15 January.
Hotel Malibu Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This Rimini hotel also offers a children's club, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel Malibu has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Children's club
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1985
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Malibu - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Complimentary bicycles nearby
- Ecotours on site
Hotel Malibu Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.70 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- Pet fee: EUR 2 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 15
- Air conditioning fee: EUR 3 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 4 per night
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.