Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Classic Room, 1 King or 1 Queen Bed
- One King Bed
Business Room, 1 King or 1 Queen Bed
- One King Bed
Rimouski hotel loctaed downtown
Close to the river
This hotel is located in downtown Rimouski. Most of the rooms have an unobstructed view of the St. Lawrence River.
Restaurant and lounge bar
The Hôtel Gouverneur Rimouski has a 24-hour business centre, restaurant, lounge bar, and free wireless internet access.
The rooms are equipped with the following: free wireless internet access, air conditioning, multiple telephone lines, and much more.
Hotel Gouverneur Rimouski is the best affordable 3-star hotel in the Bas-Saint-Laurent region. It is located in downtown Rimouski, close to one of the largest gardens in North America - Les Jardins de Métis (Reford gardens). The hotel staff is welcoming and helpful. You will be stunned by the beautiful ocean views. The hotel has 163 rooms, including 115 regular class and 45 business class. There is an outdoor pool, free wireless high-speed Internet, free parking and other services available to guests. Our seafood, grilled dishes and wine selection at the hotel's reputable restaurant, Le Trésor de L'Île, will please the most refined palates. It is known as the best restaurant in the region. Equipped with the latest advancements of technology, hotel's meeting rooms are suitable for small groups and big groups alike. The largest reception room fits 270 people. Those visiting on business will appreciate the business centre. To stay at Hotel Gouverneur Rimouski, a relaxing oasis, is a guarantee of satisfaction. Hotel Gouverneur, the ideal place for a restful stay, offers you the best accommodations.
A short stay? Family vacations? Visit the Bas-St-Laurent region! For your next family vacation, a romantic weekend, or a visit to a tourist attraction , Hotel Gouverneur Rimouski is your best choice. The hotel is well-known for its professional and courteous staff, its spacious rooms and superior accommodations.
- 24-hour front desk
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Free parking
- Self parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 163
- Express check-out
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 1970
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Health club
- Room service
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- City view
- River view
- Pool view
Hôtel Gouverneur Rimouski has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch. Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 1 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 15
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Caters to families
Caters to groups
Minimum guest age is 18
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 11 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per pet, per stay
- Pet deposit: CAD 25.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.00 per night
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.