Availability: Hacienda Guachipelin
Eco-friendly hotel with a full-service spa, in Rincon de la Vieja (Guachipelin)
Located near the airport, this spa hotel is in Rincon de la Vieja (Guachipelin), and regional attractions include Church of La Ermita La Agonia, Rincon de la Vieja National Park, and Liberia Parque Central.
In addition to a restaurant, Hacienda Guachipelin features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a poolside bar.
In addition to sofa beds and air conditioning, guestrooms feature climate control along with safes and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hacienda Guachipelin Amenities
Hacienda Guachipelin features a full-service spa and an outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This eco-friendly hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Full-service spa
- Spa services on site
- Number of floors - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 54
- Free self parking
- Shopping on site
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Access via exterior corridors
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast.
La Hacienda Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Playground on site
- Rafting on site
Symbiosis Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with hot springs/mineral springs and a sauna.
- Facial treatments
- Body wraps
- Sauna in spa
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
- Body treatments
Hacienda Guachipelin Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:The front desk will be closed daily from 10 PM - 6 AM.Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 10 PM.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Guests must transfer via airplane to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Certification for Sustainable Tourism (CST), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.