Book your room at JW Marriott Hotel Rio de Janeiro
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Beachfront hotel with relaxing spa services
Located in Copacabana, this beachfront hotel is in the city center and within 3 mi (5 km) of Copacabana Beach, Arpoador Beach, and Parque Henrique Lage. Edmundo Bittencourt Square and Dorival Caymmi Statue are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Nearest Transport Options
Guests of this beach hotel will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as a fitness center and a sauna.
All 245 rooms offer wired Internet, iPod docks, and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include 24-hour room service, minibars, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
JW Marriott Hotel Rio de Janeiro
In addition to an outdoor pool, JW Marriott Hotel Rio de Janeiro provides a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 7266 square feet (654 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, concierge services, and laundry facilities. For a surcharge, an area shuttle within 9,3 mi is available to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
JW Marriott Hotel Rio de Janeiro is a smoke-free property.
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Computer station
- Conference space size (meters) - 654
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Year Built 2001
- Conference space size (feet) - 7266
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 245
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 16
- Wedding services
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of restaurants -
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wired internet access ( 18 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 18 USD per day )
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
- Cable TV service
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (24 hours)
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room massage available
- Daily housekeeping
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Terraneo Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Terraneo Lounge Bar - This tapas bar specializes in American cuisine.
Taiyou Sushi and Sake Bar - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves dinner only.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Children and extra beds
- All children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Parents traveling with a child under 18 must present the child’s birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If only one parent or legal guardian is traveling with the child, that parent or legal guardian must also present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Brazilian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 18 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 18 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 21 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 21 per day
We should mention
Parents traveling with a child under 18 must present the child’s birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If only one parent or legal guardian is traveling with the child, that parent or legal guardian must also present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Brazilian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.