Book your room at Premier Copacabana Hotel
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Suite (Double)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Suite TripleMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Copacabana hotel with Wi-Fi 4 blocks from beach
Located in Rio de Janeiro's lively Copacabana neighborhood, the hotel is just a 4-block stroll from sun and surf on the sands of Copacabana beach; Sugarloaf mountain and Forte Duque de Caxias are attractions nearby.
A terrace-level pool offers views of the surrounding area, and a complimentary breakfast is served each morning. Guests can try Brazil's national drink, caipirinha, at the lobby bar.
Complimentary Wi-Fi access is available in all guestrooms at the Premier Copacabana Hotel. Additional amenities include 32-inch LCD TV with premiun cable channels, minibar, hair dryer, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Premier Copacabana Hotel
The Premier Copacabana Hotel is set 4 blocks from Copacabana Beach, near Sugarloaf, Forte Duque de Caxias, and across the street from a subway station.
An outdoor terrace swimming pool with sun loungers, fitness center, and laundry facilities are some of the amenities offered. The lobby has a computer station and complimentary newspapers.
The hotel has 538 square feet (50 square meters) of event space, audio-visual equipment, a business center, and a multilingual staff. Wireless high-speed Internet access in common areas is available for a surcharge. Room service during limited hours is available from the restaurant. The lobby bar serves cocktails and Brazil's delicious national drink, caipirinha. Limited parking is available for a fee for standard-size cars only.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 15
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- One meeting room
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 110
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 15 BRL per day )
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Shower only
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast buffet is offered daily at the onsite restaurant, that also offers international cuisine for lunch and dinner. Room service is available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- All children are welcome.
- One child under 8 years old stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Parents traveling with a child under 18 must present the child’s birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If only one parent or legal guardian is traveling with the child, that parent or legal guardian must also present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Brazilian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: BRL 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: BRL 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 27 per day
- Late check-out fee: BRL 120
- In-room safe fee: BRL 4 per day
We should mention
Parents traveling with a child under 18 must present the child’s birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If only one parent or legal guardian is traveling with the child, that parent or legal guardian must also present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Brazilian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. One child 8 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.