Book your room at Amansala
Please enter your travel dates.
Beachfront resort with relaxing spa services
Set on the beach in Tulum, this resort is within the vicinity of Tulum National Park, Tulum Mayan Ruins, and Gran Cenote. Regional attractions also include Xel-Ha Water Park and Tulum Monkey Sanctuary.
At Amansala, hit the beach where you can enjoy surfing/boogie boarding, then dine onsite at the restaurant.
Guestrooms include wireless Internet access (surcharge), laptop-compatible safes, private bathrooms, and complimentary toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Enjoy the umbrellas and sun loungers for a relaxing day at the beach. Have fun in the sun at Amansala with summer activities like surfing/boogie boarding, kayaking, and volleyball.
The resort offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Hair salon
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Year Built 2010
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 11
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (12 USD per 24 hours surcharge)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Amansala has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Fishing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Kayaking on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Volleyball on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Minimum check-in age is 18
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
- Breakfast fee: USD 6-12 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 15
- Early check-in fee: USD 40
- Late check-out fee: USD 50