Queen Room with Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Double Room with Partial Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room - Beach FrontMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Beachfront resort with relaxing spa services
Set on the beach in Tulum, this resort is within the vicinity of Tulum National Park, Tulum Mayan Ruins, and Gran Cenote. Regional attractions also include Xel-Ha Water Park and Tulum Monkey Sanctuary.
At Amansala, hit the beach where you can enjoy surfing/boogie boarding, then dine onsite at the restaurant.
Guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access, laptop-compatible safes, private bathrooms, and complimentary toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Enjoy the umbrellas and sun loungers for a relaxing day at the beach. Have fun in the sun at Amansala with summer activities like surfing/boogie boarding, kayaking, and volleyball.
The resort offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Direct access to private beach
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Hair salon
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2010
- Free self parking
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 11
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $12.00 USD /24 hours surcharge )
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually decorated
Amansala has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Fishing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Kayaking on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Volleyball on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Amansala Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 6-12 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 15
- Early check-in fee: USD 40
- Late check-out fee: USD 50