Please enter your travel dates.
Queen Room with Garden View - European plan
- One Queen Bed
Family Room with Partial Sea View - European plan
- One Double Bed
Double Room with Partial Sea View - European plan
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room - Beach Front - European Plan
- One King Bed
Beachfront resort with relaxing spa services
Set on the beach in Tulum, this resort is within the vicinity of Tulum National Park, Tulum Mayan Ruins, and Gran Cenote. Regional attractions also include Xel-Ha Water Park and Tulum Monkey Sanctuary.
At Amansala, hit the beach where you can enjoy surfing/boogie boarding, then dine onsite at the restaurant.
Guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access, laptop-compatible safes, private bathrooms, and complimentary toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Enjoy the umbrellas and sun loungers for a relaxing day at the beach. Have fun in the sun at Amansala with summer activities like surfing/boogie boarding, kayaking, and volleyball.
The resort offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 2010
- Security guard
- Self parking
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 11
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Translation services
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually decorated
Amansala has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Fishing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Kayaking on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 6-12 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 12 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 15
- Early check-in fee: USD 40
- Late check-out fee: USD 50