Book your room at The Palm at Playa
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Loft, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Deluxe Room, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests
Deluxe Room, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 5 guests
Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel near the beach
Offering direct access to the beach, this Playa del Carmen hotel is in the city center and within a 5-minute walk of Central Square and Nuestra Senora del Carmen Catholic Church. Playa del Carmen Maritime Terminal and Yucatek Divers are also within 10 minutes.
At The Palm at Playa, relax by an outdoor pool or hit the nearby beach where you can enjoy yoga.
All 69 individually decorated rooms feature iPod docks and room service. For entertainment, LCD TVs come with cable channels, and guests can also appreciate comforts like premium bedding and down comforters.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like umbrellas and sun loungers. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at The Palm at Playa like an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a swim-up bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This beach hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a garden, and a terrace. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Palm at Playa is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Beach umbrellas
- Pool umbrellas
- Coffee shop or café
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1076
- Conference space size (meters) - 100
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Direct access to private beach
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Free breakfast
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Number of floors - 3
- One meeting room
- Outdoor pool
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Pool sun loungers
- Poolside bar
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Swim-up bar
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 69
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wedding services
- Year Built 2012
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Outdoor pool
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- iPod docking station
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Partially open bathroom
- Premium bedding
- Rainfall showerhead
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Aroma Cilantro - This theme restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Roof Club - This poolside rooftop bar serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
A complimentary grocery shopping service is offered and room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Beach yoga on site
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Couples treatment rooms
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sports massage
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children under 14 years old are not allowed at this property. All guests 14 or older are welcome.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Only service dogs are allowed
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Resort fee: USD 5.00 per accommodation, per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 14 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.