Book your room at Le Domaine du Cèdre
Please enter your travel dates.
Family-friendly Rivieres residence with a restaurant
This family-friendly residence is located in a rural location, where area attractions include Florentin-Gaillac Golf Course. Regional attractions also include Albi Cathedral and Musee Toulouse-Lautrec.
At Le Domaine du Cèdre, recreational amenities include a seasonal outdoor pool and a children's pool. The residence also features a restaurant and a coffee shop/café.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and separate living rooms; rooms also include microwaves and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Domaine du Cèdre
Dining options at the residence include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Le Domaine du Cèdre features a seasonal outdoor pool and a children's pool.
- Total number of rooms - 42
- Coffee shop or café
- Swimming pool - children's
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Year Built 2000
- Pool sun loungers
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
- In the room
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower only
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Separate living room
- Furnished lanai
- Private bathroom
- Eat and drink
Le Domaine du Cèdre has a restaurant on site.
A children's pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Basketball on site
- Playground on site
- Table tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
- Paddle boats (pedalos) nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Dock nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Accessible path of travel
The Fine Print for Le Domaine du Cèdre
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.52 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Pet fee: EUR 38.45 per pet, per week
- Deposit: EUR 192.26 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 77 per stay
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.