Availability: Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh
Superior, One King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Premium Room King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe, One King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe, Two Twin BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Four Seasons Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior Suite, One King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Presidential SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
The Pearl Four Seasons Suite king bed ( women only floors )Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
5-star luxury hotel with 3 restaurants in Riyadh (Al Olaya District)
This luxury hotel is located in Riyadh (Al Olaya District), close to Al Faisaliyah Tower, Sahara Mall, and Hayat Mall. Area attractions also include King Saud University and King Faisal Conference Hall.
In addition to 3 restaurants, Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh features outdoor tennis courts. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a 24-hour business center.
Guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, MP3 docking stations, and sofa beds. Bathrooms come with deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh features outdoor tennis courts and an outdoor pool. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Art Deco hotel also offers a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 274
- Number of floors - 10
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Tennis on site
- Year Built 2002
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Separate sitting area
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- MP3 docking station
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Espresso maker
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 11:30 AM.
Rosso - This buffet restaurant specializes in Indian cuisine and serves dinner only.
The Grill - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Elements - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Outdoor tennis courts and a health club are featured at the hotel. An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Basketball on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Tennis on site
- Tennis lessons on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Spa and Wellness Centre. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and Turkish bath/hammam.
Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 1 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: SAR 180 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: SAR 125-350 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): SAR 125-350 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: SAR 125-350 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: SAR 125-350 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: SAR 375 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: SAR 50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: SAR 75 per night
- Additional Details
Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the hotel. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.