Availability: Radisson Blu Hotel, Riyadh
Standard Guest RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Guest Room.Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior Deluxe Room DoubleMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Guest Room SingleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Deluxe Room-SingleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Royal Club RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
5-star luxury hotel in Riyadh with 3 restaurants
Situated in Riyadh, this luxury hotel is close to Riyadh Zoo, Al Faisaliyah Tower, and Prince Faisal bin Fahd Stadium. Local attractions also include King Faisal Conference Hall and National Museum of Saudi Arabia.
In addition to 3 restaurants, Radisson Blu Hotel, Riyadh features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and air conditioning, guestrooms feature climate control along with safes and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Blu Hotel, Riyadh Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Radisson Blu Hotel, Riyadh provides a health club and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting/conference room. This luxury hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Complimentary self parking and valet parking are available on site.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 234
- Babysitting or childcare
- Indoor pool
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of floors - 11
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Health club
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free valet parking
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1980
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room massage available
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Brasserie on Four - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
SHOGUN - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Olivios - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Radisson Blu Hotel, Riyadh Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: SAR 140 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: SAR 130 per vehicle (one way)
- Additional Details
Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the hotel. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.