Availability: Rest Night Hotel Suites - Al Nafal
Please enter your travel dates.
Riyadh eco-friendly hotel with free parking
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Hayat Mall, Imam Muhammad bin Saud Islamic University, and Sahara Mall. Area attractions also include Riyadh International Convention and Exhibition Center and King Saud University.
In addition to a coffee shop/café, Rest Night Hotel Suites - Al Nafal provides complimentary wireless Internet access, a complimentary grocery shopping service, and 24-hour room service.
In addition to digital television, guestrooms include beds with Select Comfort mattresses, kitchens, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Rest Night Hotel Suites - Al Nafal Amenities
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Beaux Arts hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and laundry facilities. A complimentary grocery shopping service and wedding services can be provided. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Rest Night Hotel Suites - Al Nafal has designated areas for smoking.
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Free long-term parking
- Free parking nearby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Year Built 2012
- Designated smoking areas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wedding services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry facilities
- Television in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free long-term parking, Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Down comforter
- First-run movies
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bathtub or shower
- Sofa bed size
- Free international calls
- Shared accommodations
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Separate bedroom
- Designer toiletries
- Climate control
- Sofa bed
- Pay movies
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Access via exterior corridors
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
A complimentary grocery shopping service is offered and 24-hour room service is available.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Rest Night Hotel Suites - Al Nafal Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 3:30 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- Additional Details
Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the hotel. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Enterprise Eco-dynamique - 3 Stars, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.