Book your room at Marriott Rochester Mayo Clinic
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Room (PURE)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Concierge Room, 2 Queen Beds, Concierge ServiceMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Hotel in Rochester near Mayo Clinic
Located in the city center of Rochester, this hotel is near the airport and steps from University of Minnesota-Rochester and Mayo Clinic. Also nearby are Shops University Square and Rochester Art Center.
In addition to a restaurant, Marriott Rochester Mayo Clinic features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a 24-hour business center.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott Rochester Mayo Clinic
At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Marriott Rochester Mayo Clinic provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 10021 square feet (902 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Marriott Rochester Mayo Clinic is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 8
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 202
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 902
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Hair salon
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 10021
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $10.95 USD / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Microwave (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
DEN - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Marriott Rochester Mayo Clinic
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 11.50 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 19 per day
- Pet fee: USD 144.00 per stay
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.