Book your room at Rocky Mountain Park Inn
Standard Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 5 adults
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, PoolsideMax Occupancy: 5 adults
Non-smoking full-service hotel with restaurant, large indoor pool & whirlpool
Just outside downtown
The hotel's convenient location is a short 1/4 mile walk to the shops of Elkhorn Ave and the heart of this charming, mountain town. An easy 2-mile drive delivers you to Rocky Mountain National Park.
large Indoor Pool & Rest.
In addition to a full-service restaurant & bar, we feature a large and deep indoor pool, new whirlpool, pool tables, foosball, fitness room, free high speed wireless internet, & all under one roof!
Triple Sheeting & 32" LCD
All rooms are triple sheeted with Just-4-U bedding and four pillows per bed. A pillow menu is available and all rooms have new 32" LCD TV's with 80+ cable channels and HBO. Every room offers a recyling binInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Rocky Mountain Park Inn
- The Overview
Inspired by the natural beauty surrounding Estes Park, Rocky Mountain Park Inn blends the casual style of the Rocky Mountains with the comforts of a friendly Colorado mountain getaway. The hotel's convenient location is a short 1/4 mile walk to the shops of Elk Horn and the heart of this charming, mountain town. An easy 2-mile drive delivers you to Rocky Mountain National Park.
Estes Park has been a favorite destination of Colorado visitors for centuries. You will be drawn to this quaint, year around community of beautiful stores and shops filled with unique mountain gifts, arts and crafts, cafes and restaurants, and great stops along Elk Horn made for just people watching.
At the Rocky Mountain Park Inn you are assured a comfortable room with full service accommodations. Take advantage of an evening of relaxation in the indoor heated pool & whirlpool, a hearty meal from our full service restaurant & lounge, LongZ - a Mountain Grill, and the personal attention you'll be given by our friendly staff. Rooms are located off interior corridors and everything we offer is under one roof to keep you warm and dry no matter what the weather is like outside!
Perhaps its the inspiration of the pristine location, sparkling lakes and majestic peaks that have evolved through every season, that inspired the owners and staff of the Rocky Mountain Park Inn to become examples of environmental stewardship and community outreach. With more than 415 square miles ofpristine wilderness to explore, the Park's beauty and majestic sights include 60 peaks over 12,000 feet with nearly 1/4 of the Park above the timberline. Whether you are an adventure seeker eager for a climb or simply enjoy seeing the sights from the comforts of a vehicle, the mountain panoramas are virtually endless.
Keep your camera ready for sightings of elk, deer, coyotes, big horn sheep, marmots and pika you will see in the area. The lucky visitor might get a glimpse of the occasional black bear, mountain lion or golden eagle. In the winter, Estes Park is a destination to cross country skiers and a great place to snow shoe. The Rocky Mountains have been an inspiration to many; they can be for you too!
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 150
- Number of floors - 4
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free self parking
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Pool table
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free guest parking during stay
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1115
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- Year Built 1971
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 12000
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- The Room
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- The Eats
Whether you choose to join us for breakfast, lunch or dinner your appetite is sure to be satisfied with a scrumptious meal from LongZ - A Mountain Grill, located in the lobby of the Rocky Mountain Park Inn. As part of our Forever Earth commitment to embrace sustainable practices, when in season, LongZ Grill is proud to use Colorado grown products.
Our Rocky Mountain Regional cuisine with hand cut steaks, also features chicken, vegetarian and sustainable dishes. Complete your casual dining experience with one of LongZ's decadent desserts. We take pride in serving dishes that are environmentally responsible and delightfully delectable.
Join us in the Lounge for happy hour for a creative selection of drink specials and appetizers. At LongZ, the food is delicious and heartfelt, the service is unpretentious and warm, and the atmosphere is relaxed and comfortable.
- Out and About
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 25'x50', 9 ft deep indoor pool and a new 10 person whirlpool. Pool and foosball tables are available. Keep your workout going while away from home in our fitness room featuring treadmills, recumbant bikes, and a universal machine.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Dock nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Rocky Mountain Park Inn
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night
- Refrigerator fee: USD 5 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.