Superior Garden View
Superior Double or Two Twins
Central Rome hotel near the Borghese Gallery
By Villa Borghese
This hotel with its own park is located in a prestigious, central area of Rome, opposite the Villa Borghese gardens, and 500 metres from the Borghese Gallery.
Set amid a half-acre private park, the Aldrovandi Villa Borghese-The Leading Hotels of the World offers gardens, a swimming pool, and outdoor dining.
Guestrooms feature views of the surrounding villas or gardens; decor showcases 19th-century style, while amenities include Bang & Olufsen televisions and free wireless Internet.
The Aldrovandi Villa Borghese-The Leading Hotels of the World has its own private garden, outdoor pool (seasonal), fitness center, airport shuttle (surcharge), and complimentary area shuttle. Copy and fax services are available as well as complimentary wireless Internet access. The staff is multi-lingual.
Room service is available 24 hours a day. Babysitting/child care services are available on-site.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free parking
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 108
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Medical assistance available
- Babysitting or childcare
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation
- Shoe shine
- One meeting/conference room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Valet parking
- Conference center
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding
- Bathroom phone
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe
Ristorante Oliver Glowig - The recipient of two Michelin stars, chef Oliver Glowig brings haute cuisine to the Aldrovandi Villa Borghese. Open Tuesday-Saturday.
The Grill - Casual restaurant. Open daily.
Pool Bar - Light meals are offered in the summer near the pool.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 33 for adults and EUR 16 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 100 per vehicle (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 30 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.