Rome hotel near Termini station and elegant Via Veneto
Occupying a handsomely restored historical building in Rome's city center, this hotel is a 10-minute walk from the Termini train station and via Veneto. The Roman Forum and Trevi Fountain are both about a 30-minute walk.
Artdeco serves a complimentary breakfast each morning. The onsite restaurant, Il Pavone, showcases traditional Roman specialties. Amenities include room service, a 24-hour front desk, free newspapers in the lobby, laundry services, and a bar.
The 68 air-conditioned guestrooms feature complimentary wireless Internet access, satellite TV, minibars, and in-room safes. Art Deco furnishings include original antiques or reproductions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This Rome hotel is just 200 meters from the Castro Pretorio metro stop and 800 meters (0.5 mile) from the Termini station.
Il Pavone, the hotel's restaurant, serves Roman and regional cuisine, including seafood. A bar is also on site. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the Artdeco hotel. A complimentary computer station in the lobby includes high-speed Internet access and a printer. The porter/bellhop can assist with luggage storage. Complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby, and laundry services can be requested. An airport shuttle is available for a surcharge. Event space includes a conference room measuring 430 square feet (40 square meters). Parking is available nearby for a surcharge.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Conference space size (feet) - 430
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 40
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service (limited hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 68
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
A complimentary breakfast is served daily.
Il Pavone - A restaurant that serves regional cuisine and seafood dishes.
Room Service - Available during limited hours.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Artdeco Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.