Book your room at Bed and Breakfast Opera
Double Room, Private Bathroom
Bed & breakfast in Rome (Colosseum - Roman Forum) near Roman Forum
This bed & breakfast is located in Rome (Colosseum - Roman Forum), close to Church of Santa Maria dei Monti, Roman Forum, and Colosseum. Also nearby are Trajan's Market and Arch of Constantine.
Bed and Breakfast Opera offers a complimentary on-the-go breakfast. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, tour/ticket assistance, and air conditioning in public areas.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Bed and Breakfast Opera
- At your hotel
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Rome bed & breakfast also offers tour/ticket assistance, tour assistance, and air conditioning in public areas.
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Parking nearby
- Tour assistance
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 1
- Free breakfast
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Park your car
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- In your room
- Digital TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Guests are offered a complimentary on-the-go breakfast each morning.
The Fine Print for Bed and Breakfast Opera
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 11 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests are asked to contact the property in advance to provide an estimated arrival time. Contact information is provided on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Upon arrival, guests should ring the bell for Aghemo-Marinetti at ext. 21.
This property accepts only cash for any payments made on the premises. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Cash Deposit Required
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per stay (rates may vary)
- Late check-in fee: EUR 25 for check-in after 8 PM
- Air conditioning fee: EUR 5 per day
- We Should Mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.