Book your room at Best Western Hotel Rome Airport
Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room Single Use
- 1 double
Double or Twin Room
- 1 double
Double or Twin Room
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
- One Double or Two Twin beds
- 1 king and 1 sofa bed
4-star hotel with a restaurant in Fiumicino (Fiumicino Airport)
This hotel is located in Fiumicino (Fiumicino Airport), near the airport and Roman Ruins of Ostia Antica. Area attractions also include Ostia Antica and Castello di Giulio II.
In addition to a restaurant, Best Western Hotel Rome Airport features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
In addition to flat-screen televisions with satellite channels, guestrooms include minibars. Bathrooms come with rainfall showerheads and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Hotel Rome Airport
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 1507 square feet (140 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This Fiumicino hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times, a cruise ship terminal shuttle, and an area shuttle. Complimentary parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in November 2011.
Best Western Hotel Rome Airport is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 91
- Number of floors - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Full board rates available
- Internet point
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secure parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1990
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1507
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Half board rates available
- Laundry facilities
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free guest parking during stay
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 140
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking
- In the room
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Espresso maker
- Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Concorde - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Closed Sunday.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Dock nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Best Western Hotel Rome Airport
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 7 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- We Should Mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.