Availability: Camping Village Roma
Please enter your travel dates.
- Two Single Beds
- 2 single and 1 bunk bed
- One Double and Two Single Beds
- 1 queen and 4 single
Caravan park/campground with 2 spa tubs, in Rome (Aurelio)
This caravan park/campground is located in Rome (Aurelio), close to Villa Doria Pamphili, St. Peter's Basilica, and Sistine Chapel. Local attractions also include Vatican Museums and San Carlo di Nancy Hospital.
In addition to a restaurant, Camping Village Roma features a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Guestrooms open to patios with garden views and feature complimentary wireless Internet access and air conditioning. Other amenities include safes and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Camping Village Roma Amenities
Camping Village Roma features 2 spa tubs and a seasonal outdoor pool. Dining options at the caravan park/campground include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the caravan park/campground's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Rome caravan park/campground also offers a nightclub, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 5 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request).
Camping Village Roma has designated areas for smoking.
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Internet point
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 300
- Luggage storage
- Shopping on site
- Pool table
- Beach umbrellas
- Free outdoor parking
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Currency exchange
- Designated smoking areas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 2003
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free outdoor parking, RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Access via exterior corridors
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Window opens
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Complimentary toiletries
- Garden view
- Cribs/infant beds available
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 8 AM and 10:30 AM.
Bella Italia - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
2 spa tubs are on site. Other recreational amenities include a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Swimming on site
- Table tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
Camping Village Roma Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Minimum guest age is
Caters to families
Caters to groups
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 12 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 8 (one way), (from 4 to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5,4 per day (a different rate applies for extended parking)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: EUR 8 per stay
- Safe fee: EUR 1 per day
- Additional towels/sheets fee: EUR 2 per stay
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.