Book your room at Colosseum 2
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room - Breakfast Excluded - Not Refundable
- 1 double
Triple Room - Breakfast Excluded - Not Refundable
- 1 double and 1 single
Superior Double Room
- 1 double
- 1 double
Victorian townhouse accommodation in Rome (Colosseum - Roman Forum) near Colosseum
This townhouse accommodation is located in Rome (Colosseum - Roman Forum), close to Colosseum, St. Peter in Chains, and Roman Forum. Also nearby are Campo de' Fiori and Piazza Navona.
Colosseum 2 provides complimentary wireless Internet access, limo/town car service, tour/ticket assistance, and air conditioning in public areas.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Colosseum 2 features tour/ticket assistance, tour assistance, and limo/town car service. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Victorian townhouse accommodation also offers express check-in, express check-out, and a microwave in the lobby.
Colosseum 2 is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Number of floors - 1
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Microwave in lobby
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Year Built 1892
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rowboats on site
The Fine Print for Colosseum 2
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests must notify this property in advance of their anticipated arrival time; late check-in fee may apply. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
- Late check-in fee for check-in after 7 PM (amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- We Should Mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.