Availability: Cristoforo Colombo
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Romantic Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Standard Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Suburban Rome hotel near EUR Fermi metro station
In EUR business area
Hotel complex in the EUR business district, between Rome city center and Fiumicino airport; EUR Fermi metro station is one kilometre away.
The outdoor swimming pool at the Cristoforo Colombo is adjacent to a bar and a restaurant offers dishes from several Italian regions.
Air-conditioned rooms are simply decorated in cream, with dark wood and terracotta fabrics; all have minibars and balconies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Cristoforo Colombo Amenities
Guests of the Cristoforo Colombo can enjoy an array of amenities including a seasonal swimming pool (schedule decided by the property), poolside bar, complimentary buffet breakfasts, 24-hour front desk, and the Caravella restaurant. The hotel provides tours/ticket assistance. No pets allowed.
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 205
- Number of floors - 2
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Wedding services
- Free breakfast
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- One meeting room
- Concierge services
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1970
- Conference space size (feet) - 1292
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Poolside bar
- Conference space size (meters) - 120
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Guests of the Hotel Cristoforo Colombo enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Caravella - Decorated in bright colors, the restaurant is named after the wooden sailing ship housed in the lounge. Serves regional Italian cuisine in an informal setting.
Cristoforo Colombo Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 6 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 6 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 6 (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.