Book your room at Dei Borgognoni Hotel
Classic Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Superior Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Former Rome palazzo close to Trevi Fountain
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia+ rewards +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Near Spanish Steps
Located in the historical center of Rome and facing onto a quiet, narrow street, the Dei Borgognoni Hotel is between the Spanish Steps (200 meters away) and the Trevi Fountain 150 meters away).
During the summer months, guests can relax in the wrought-iron gazebo flanked by the garden courtyard's blossoms; complimentary bicycles are available to borrow onsite.
Courtyard or street views
Guestrooms of Dei Borgognoni Hotel have street or courtyard views and include fabric-covered walls and ivory-coloured furniture; all have air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dei Borgognoni Hotel
At your hotel
Dei Borgognoni Hotel provides a 24-hour business center, wireless Internet access (complimentary) in public areas, an Internet point, and technology support staff, library, and 861 square feet (80 square meters) of meeting space. Additional services include computer and cell phone rentals.
A train station pick-up (surcharge) is available on request. Additional amenities include a concierge desk and babysitting/child care (surcharge).
This hotel welcomes pets.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 51
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting room
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 80
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 861
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $4.00 EUR / per night ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $4.00 EUR / per night )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Eat and drink
Caffetteria Borgognoni - Bistro open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner; features a bar.
American Bar - Lounge with lacquered maroon bar and red-leather stools and couch. Adjoining dining room with parquet floor, softly lit white cove ceiling, and picture window looking into garden. Open early morning to late night for drinks and light meals.
Porto di Ripetta
Room service can be ordered for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night snacks.
A sports centre in Villa Borghese park 600 metres from Dei Borgognoni Hotel sells day passes. The centre includes squash courts, fitness equipment, exercise classes, and a swimming pool. Villa Borghese park also contains tennis courts and an eight-kilometre jogging path. Runners also use sidewalks alongside the Tiber 700 metres from the hotel.
The hotel supplies complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Dei Borgognoni Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 7, Pet maximum weight in lb is 16
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 4 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 4 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 60 per vehicle (one way)
- Late check-in fee (amount varies)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 150
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.