Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Double Room
Superior Double Room
Former Rome palazzo close to Trevi Fountain
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Near Spanish Steps
Located in the historical center of Rome and facing onto a quiet, narrow street, the Dei Borgognoni Hotel is between the Spanish Steps (200 meters away) and the Trevi Fountain 150 meters away).
During the summer months, guests can relax in the wrought-iron gazebo flanked by the garden courtyard's blossoms; complimentary bicycles are available to borrow onsite.
Courtyard or street views
Guestrooms of Dei Borgognoni Hotel have street or courtyard views and include fabric-covered walls and ivory-coloured furniture; all have air conditioning.
Dei Borgognoni Hotel provides a 24-hour business center, wireless Internet access (complimentary) in public areas, an Internet point, and technology support staff, and 80 square meters of meeting space. Additional services include computer and cell phone rentals.
A train station pick-up (surcharge) is available on request. Additional amenities include a concierge desk, babysitting/child care (surcharge) and complimentary valet garage parking.
This hotel welcomes pets.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 51
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 4
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Express check-out
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Technology support staff
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Free valet parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Free garage parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 80
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 861
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free valet parking, Free garage parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Bathroom scale
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- First-run movies
- City view
- Courtyard view
Caffetteria Borgognoni - Bistro open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner; features a bar.
American Bar - Lounge with lacquered maroon bar and red-leather stools and couch. Adjoining dining room with parquet floor, softly lit white cove ceiling, and picture window looking into garden. Open early morning to late night for drinks and light meals.
Porto di Ripetta
Room service can be ordered for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night snacks.
A sports centre in Villa Borghese park 600 metres from Dei Borgognoni Hotel sells day passes. The centre includes squash courts, fitness equipment, exercise classes, and a swimming pool. Villa Borghese park also contains tennis courts and an eight-kilometre jogging path. Runners also use sidewalks alongside the Tiber 700 metres from the hotel.
The hotel supplies complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Table tennis nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 7, Pet maximum weight in lb is 16
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 4 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 4 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 60 per vehicle (one way)
- Late check-in fee (amount varies)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 150
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.