Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room
Standard Double or Twin Room
Deluxe Double Room
Junior Suite, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed
Venetian palace near Rome's Via Veneto with free buffet breakfast
Near Via Veneto
Situated in Rome's shopping and business district, 400 meters from Via Veneto and near the Acqua Felice Fountain, this converted Venetian palazzo is a half-mile from the Villa Borghese and near Repubblica Metro Station.
Fitness center and classic restaurant
Work out at the gym, order a cocktail from the adjacent Blue Bar and dine in the Aureliano Restaurant, inspired by Mediterranean and International cuisine.
Functional guestrooms in classic style
The 110 air-conditioned guestrooms of the Empire Palace Hotel offer wireless high-speed Internet access, in-room safes, minibars, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries.
The Aureliano restaurant at the Empire Palace Hotel serves Mediterranean cuisine, with a seasonally changing menu, specializing in fish. The Blue Bar serves drinks and light snacks throughout the day, with live music every evening between April and October.
In the central courtyard featuring a fountain made from 1500-year-old Carrara marble, guests can relax or enjoy drinks or a meal.
The fitness center has seven machines, free weights, and a stretch bar. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel, including the courtyard (surcharge). Garage and valet parking are available for a surcharge and an airport shuttle is available on request.
- Concierge services
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 110
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 5
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Internet point
- Luggage storage
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Tour assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Bathroom phone
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Trouser press
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- TV Internet access (complimentary)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- City view
- Garden view
A complimentary buffet breakfast is provided each morning.
Restaurant Aureliano - Decorated with green and terracotta pastels, light-wood paneling, and Murano blown-glass light fixtures in blue and red. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, opening to non-guests after breakfast, with its own separate street entrance. The Mediterranean menu changes seasonally, with fish a specialty, and a coordinated wine and champagne list.
The Blue Bar - Set in what once were stables, the bar faces one side of the courtyard, where guests can also enjoy their drinks. Original exposed-brick ceilings, distressed cobalt-blue paintwork, and Philippe Starck-designed, high-backed linen sofas and low, oversized, deep-red velvet stools. A wide range of cocktails, wines, and light snacks such as club sandwiches are available. Live music every evening April-October.
The hotel's fitness center has seven resistance and cardio machines, free weights, and a stretch bar.
The Villa Borghese, one km north of the hotel, features a boating lake and a series of ornamental ponds. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- All citizens of Italy will be charged the national value-added tax
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per day