Superior Double or Two Twins
Deluxe Double or Two Twins - Late check out at 2 pm on request
Classic room single use
- One Queen Bed
Superior room single use
Historic Rome hotel near Pantheon
Near Piazza Navona
Housed in a 17th-century building overlooking a cobbled piazza, this Rome hotel is two blocks from the Pantheon and 500 metres from Piazza Navona and Piazza Venezia.
The Grand Hotel De La Minerve offers a fitness center, four conference rooms with catering available, and a roof top restaurant with views over the city.
The 135 air-conditioned guestrooms feature premium cable, desks, in-room safes, bathrobes and slippers, work desks, and marble bathrooms with phones and bidets.
Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Grand Hotel de la Minerve offers a small health club and four conference rooms. There are four meeting/conference rooms on site with audio-visual equipment, secretarial services, computer rental and event catering and banquet facilities are available. High-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. There are two on-site restaurants and a bar/lounge on site. Concierge services are available for tours, currency exchange, translation services and there are laundry facilities and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Other amenities include a 24-hour room service, child care services and babysitting/childcare.
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Computer rental
- Total number of rooms - 135
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Babysitting or childcare
- Translation services
- Medical assistance available
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Shoe shine
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1820
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Pay movies
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Individually decorated
- Welcome amenities
- Trouser press
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Complimentary newspaper
- Extra towels/bedding
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- City view
- Courtyard view
- Down comforter
Roof Garden Minerva - This buffet style restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and international culinary specialties offers panoramic city views when it's located on the rooftop terrace during summer. Open for lunch and dinner.
La Cesta - Serves daily buffet breakfast (surcharge) from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 5 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 5 (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.