Please enter your travel dates.
Twin Hilton - 25% Off!
King Hilton Executive - 25% Off!
Twin Hilton Executive - 25% Off!
Executive, One King Bed - 25% Off!
- One King Bed
Modern hotel with extensive congress centre
This hotel is linked by the skywalk to a moving walkway to all the airport terminals; links to the train station and a free shuttle to the city centre.
The Congress Centre on the ground floor features two ballrooms, 19 meeting rooms and a total conference space of 2000 square metres.
Minibars in rooms
Hilton Rome Airport's guestrooms are decorated in contemporary tones and include satellite TV, wireless Internet connection, and minibars.
Hilton Rome Airport guests can work out in the fitness room, then cool off in the indoor pool. There is also a sauna and steam bath for further relaxation. The Congress Centre on the ground floor features two ballrooms, 21 meeting rooms and a total conference space of 2000 square metres. The business centre offers a range of services and free wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Parking is available at a cost of €3 per hour or €25 per day. Rome's attractions are easily reached using the free shuttle bus service which runs from the hotel eight times a day.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Steam room
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Tennis on site
- Concierge desk
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 517
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 7
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Year Built 1999
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
Le Colonne - Buffet-style restaurant combining Italian and international cuisine. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Caffe Tevere - Informal café with geometric checked floors, white furnishings and pillars and archways. Offers sandwiches, salads, pizzas and pasta. Open daily for lunch and dinner.
Artists Bar - Stylish café bar serving Italian espressos and speciality cocktails. Features live piano music in the evenings. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Guests can practise their serves on the hotel's two floodlit tennis courts.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 22 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 27 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 29 per day
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room