Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
Superior Single Room
Smart Rome hotel close to the Trevi Fountain
Near Trevi Fountain
This neoclassical Rome hotel is ideally located for sightseeing at the foot of the Quirinal Hill, 500 metres from the Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain one kilometre from the Pantheon.
A terra-cotta patio, silver balustrades, trellises, and views of Saint Peter's Cathedral make the Hotel Barberini's rooftop terrace a pleasing spot to enjoy breakfast or evening cocktails.
Complimentary wireless Internet
All 35 soundproofed guestrooms have elegant, custom-designed furniture and fabrics, marble-topped desks, minibars, and Travertino marble bathrooms with telephones and bidets.
The Hotel Barberini boasts an eighth-floor rooftop terrace where guests can enjoy drinks in the evening. The terracotta-floored patio has trellises, ornate silver balustrades, a mosaic fountain, and views over the historic center towards St Peter's and the Palazzo Barberini. This terrace can be used for meetings and receptions (capacity 50) but must be booked in advance. The onsite spa offers relaxing massages and beauty treatments (reservations required 24 hours in advance).
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. There is also a private Internet terminal off the lobby which offers complimentary high-speed access. Business meetings and events can be organized at the conference center, while wedding services are also available. A café and a snackbar provide add an extra level of convenience for guests.
The hotel is located near a train station. An airport, a ferry terminal shuttle, and a cruise terminal shuttle are available on request (surcharge), and parking is also available (surcharge). Pets and service animals are not allowed.
- Concierge services
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Medical assistance available
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Beauty services
- Coffee shop or café
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Technology support staff
- Full board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Rooftop terrace
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Street parking (metered)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Technology helpdesk
- Wedding services
- Free breakfast
- Dial-up Internet access - complimentary
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Street parking (metered), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Sewing kit
- Bathroom phone
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- City view
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free movie channels
- LCD TV
Breakfast room - A complimentary breakfast is served in the breakfast area on the terrace daily.
Lobby bar and lounge - The lobby area has patterned Carrara marble flooring throughout. It is divided into a bar and a lounge area on either side of the reception desk. The bar (open until late evening) has five black marble-topped tables, while the lounge has red velvet sofas and armchairs and serves coffee.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Conte di Galluccio
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
Hotel Barberini features an onsite spa, where guests can relax with a massage or a beauty treatment (reservations required 24 hours in advance).
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 60 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35.00 per day
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.