Please enter your travel dates.
Eco-friendly hotel in Rome (Spanish Steps - Trevi Fountain) near Trevi Fountain
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Rome (Spanish Steps - Trevi Fountain), close to Palazzo Barberini, Trevi Fountain, and Spanish Steps. Also nearby are Trajan's Market and Teatro dell'Opera di Roma.
Amenities at Hotel Boccaccio include tour/ticket assistance, express check-in, and express check-out.
Guestrooms open to balconies with courtyard views and feature complimentary wireless Internet access and desks. Other amenities include hair dryers and shared bathrooms.
Hotel Boccaccio features tour/ticket assistance, express check-in, and express check-out. The property has a front desk available during limited hours.
Hotel Boccaccio is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Number of floors - 1
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1872
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Shared bathroom
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shared bathroom with sink in room
- Daily housekeeping
- Handheld showerhead
- Courtyard view
- Window opens
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 9:30 AM
Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests should notify this property in advance of their anticipated arrival time. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-in for this property is based on the first floor, take the elevator and push N. 1.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Early departure fee charged
Caters to seniors
Caters to families
Caters to groups
Caters to women only
Caters to men only
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Caters to singles
Caters to couples
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
- Additional towels/sheets fee: EUR 3 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in EcoWorldHotel, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.