Double Room non refundable - Last Minute
Executive Double room - Non refundable
Classic Double room
Classic Single Room
Rome hotel close to Spanish Steps
By Spanish Steps
Occupying what was once a 16th century aristocratic palace of the Princes of Torlonia, the hotel is 200 meters from Rome's famous Spanish Steps, 500 meters from Trevi Fountain and close to Via Condotti, the renowned fashion street.
The favorite hotel of Byron, Keats, and Shelley in the 1800s, and Mark Twain, Hemingway, Elizabeth Taylor, and Gregory Peck in the 1900s, Hotel d'Inghilterra offers a wide-ranging international dinner menu in the palatial surroundings of the hotel's Café Romano.
Lavishly decorated guestrooms have 19th century style adornments; all include satellite television and minibars.
In addition to the artwork allocated to the guestrooms and public areas, Hotel d'Inghilterra also has its own art gallery showcasing work from well-known Italian artists.
The hotel offers lavish function rooms as venues for conferences and business lunches situated in the Palazzo Torlonia opposite the hotel. The rooms can accommodate up to 60 people in various seating configurations. Audio-visual facilities and wired Internet access are available (surcharge).
An airport shuttle is available for a fee.
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 88
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Currency exchange
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Business center
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Bathroom phone
- Handheld showerhead
- Sewing kit
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
Café Romano - Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, including late-night suppers after the theater. Outdoor dining on the set of Via Borgognona and interior dining in a rich setting with barrel-vaulted ceilings in Pompeian red, leather seats, briarwood tables, and floors combining black granite with large slabs of warm-colored marble. Varied menu inspired by Mediterranean cuisine, with new twists to traditional Italian specialities.
The Bond Bar - Atmosphere of a British pub, featuring dark wood furnishings, leather armchairs, and original prints. Warm and friendly bar frequented by Roman aristocracy, and figures from the worlds of show business and fashion.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 18 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: EUR 5 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 70 per vehicle (one way)
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.