Superior Double Room
Historic Rome hotel near Villa Celimontana Park
By Rose Gardens
This historic 17th-century Rome building is set on Aventino hill, has a pretty courtyard, and is located 100 metres from the Rose Gardens and 200 metres from Villa Celimontana park.
Guests of Hotel Domus Aventina can enjoy a Continental breakfast in the bright breakfast room. Air-conditioned public areas offer complimentary wireless Internet access.
The 26 guestrooms are decorated in pastel tones with functional furnishings and fitted carpets; all offer satellite television, minibars, safes, and climate control.
Multilingual staff at the Hotel Domus Aventina's 24-hour front desk can offer currency exchange, tour assistance, and the use of a safe-deposit box. The air-conditioned public areas have complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby. A meeting room is available on site. Breakfast is served daily in the bright breakfast room. Parking is available nearby (surcharge). Airport shuttle is provided upon request.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Number of floors - 3
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Suitable for children
- Tour assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Cribs/infant beds available
Guests of the Hotel Domus Aventina enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast in the breakfast room each morning.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Restaurant Il Bucatino
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bird watching nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 50-80 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Additional Details
Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.