Please enter your travel dates.
Double or Twin Room, Annex Building
Standard Double Room
Rome townhouse-style hotel close to the Colosseum
Near Roman Forum
Surrounded by artisans' workshops and antique shops in the up-and-coming Monti district of Rome, this townhouse hotel is 500 meters from the Colosseum and the Roman Forum.
The hotel is in an updated historical building with all modern comforts; the lobby's artwork evokes imperial Rome, and there is a bar and complimentary wireless Internet access.
The 26 air-conditioned guestrooms of Duca D Alba Hotel have built-in desks, antique stools or chairs and matching wardrobes, minibars, and flatscreen satellite television.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Duca D Alba Hotel serves a continental breakfast daily in the breakfast room (charges may apply) and has a bar onsite. Other amenities include concierge services and currency exchange. The front desk is attended 24 hours daily. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout, and parking is available nearby.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Number of floors - 4
- Babysitting or childcare
- Medical assistance available
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1900
- Free Wi-Fi
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Sewing kit
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Free Wi-Fi
The hotel serves a continental breakfast each morning (charges may apply).
Bar - Dark-green marble bar with sofas. Decor includes yellow-and-green color schemes; prints of ancient Rome. Coffee, tea, and alcoholic drinks served. Open from morning to late-evening.
Breakfast room - Adjacent to bar. Oak- and-tan leather chairs. Yellow- and-green color scheme. Glass-topped monogrammed tables.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 90 per night
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.