Book your room at Hotel Giorgi
Family-friendly hotel in Rome (Rome City Centre) near Diocletian Bath
This hotel is located in Rome (Rome City Centre), near the airport, Diocletian Bath, National Central Library of Rome, and Teatro dell'Opera di Roma. Also nearby are Teatro Ambra Jovinelli and Octagonal Hall.
Hotel Giorgi provides a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Hotel Giorgi is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee shop or café
- Television in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1930
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Individually furnished
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
The fine print for Hotel Giorgi
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 1:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 2 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per room, per night (maximum EUR 150 per stay)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per day
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.