Availability: Hotel Giorgi
Family-friendly hotel in Rome (Rome City Centre) near Diocletian Bath
This hotel is located in Rome (Rome City Centre), near the airport, Diocletian Bath, National Central Library of Rome, and Teatro dell'Opera di Roma. Also nearby are Teatro Ambra Jovinelli and Octagonal Hall.
Hotel Giorgi provides a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Giorgi Amenities
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Hotel Giorgi is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Number of floors - 3
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee shop or café
- Television in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1930
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Individually furnished
- LCD TV
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
Hotel Giorgi Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 2 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per room, per night (maximum EUR 150 per stay)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per day
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.