Please enter your travel dates.
Basic Double or Twin Room
- One Double or Two Twin beds
- One Double and One Single Bed
- One Double and Two Single Beds
Double Room, Terrace
- One Double or Two Twin beds
Hotel in the most characteristic district of Rome
The best district of Rome
The Hotel is placed in the safest and most characteristic district of Rome 10-15 minutes walking from all the most important attractions of the City and the Termini station (train and Metro). There are 4 floors
Breakfast served in the main floor,includes fresh local products and in all the Hotel is available a free Wi-Fi service, a wonderful terrace and a reception open 24/7 with safe.
Bathrooms and shower.
Room are with a private bathroom with shower, towels and toiletries, a flat TV screen, a desk, wake-up call service and our friendly staff is at disposal about telling tips for guided tours, and eating advises.
A small independent hotel, located in the oldest part of Rome few steps away from the Colosseum and the Roman Forum.
The area "Monti", is today the most pictoresque area of the city, looking like a small village with several interesting restaurants and wine bars. From here within few minutes you will be able to reach every monument in Rome
A friendly reception will give you all the suggestions you need, a small and comfortable rooms with complete bathroom ensuite will give you a proper rest after long days of sightseeing.
Price includes Free wi-fi access , breakfast served with only fresh and local products
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Street parking (metered)
- Parking nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 6
- Free breakfast
- Concierge desk
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Business center
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Tour assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1700
- Security guard
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Street parking (metered), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Room Amenities
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Window opens
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- In-room massage available
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room safe
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
- City view
The buffet breakfast is served every morning at the main floor in the dining room and includes all high quality local fresh products.
The Hotel Staff is at your complete disposal, in order to have the best information about guided tours, excursions and how to reserve museums and monuments entrances. Also, you could have information about all the best places to have a nice typical dinner in Rome.
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
Cash Deposit Required
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 3 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Pet deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.