Book your room at Hotel Homs
Boutique Rome hotel close to the Trevi Fountain
By the Spanish Steps
This five-storey boutique hotel is housed in a typically Italian building in the centre of historic Rome, 100 metres from the Spanish Steps and 200 metres from the Trevi Fountain.
Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can offer concierge services and tour assistance, and the Hotel Homs' restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine with an extensive Italian wine list.
The 54 guestrooms have light decor, coordinated fabrics, carpets and traditional furnishings; all have satellite television, climate control, Internet connections and complimentary toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
Built in 1910, Hotel Homs offers a particular architecture combining Italian, Syrian and African elements, and features a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Concierge services, including tour assistance, are available at the 24-hour front desk which features multilingual staff, and the air-conditioned public areas of the Hotel Homs offer wireless Internet access (surcharge). Complimentary newspapers and magazines are available in the lobby, and other practical amenities include a dry cleaning service, laundry facilities, a limo service, and babysitting and childcare by arrangement.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 54
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1910
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 5 EUR ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( 5 EUR )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( 5 EUR ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - ( 5 EUR )
In your room
- Separate sitting area
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Vudabar - Serving Mediterranean cuisine with an extensive Italian wine list and coffees in a contemporary setting.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
The fine print for Hotel Homs
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 5 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 5 (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 60 (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 36 per day
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.