Book your room at Hotel Majestic
Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Single Room
Superior Double Room
Deluxe Double Room
Historic splendor on Rome’s Via Veneto
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Near Spanish Steps
The neoclassical Hotel Majestic is located less than 1 km (0.6 mi) from the Borghese Art Gallery, Villa Borghese gardens, Trevi Fountain, and the Spanish Steps.
Offering panoramic views of the Via Veneto and nearby Villa Borghese park, the Hotel Majestic's 2 terraces tempt guests with Sicilian cuisine and cocktails.
Individually decorated in a modernized traditional form, air-conditioned guestrooms overlook Via Veneto or St Isidore convent's garden.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- The Overview
The public areas of the Hotel Majestic Roma include original antiques and portraits, combining comfort and charm. The lobby's elegant furnishings and Carrara Marble surround guests as they enjoy comfortable seating and complimentary wireless Internet.
The split-level lounge includes historical photographs of the Hotel Majestic, antique mirrored-glass walls, green damask seating, and a four-sided dark-wood kiosk in the centre with complimentary newspapers and antique clocks displaying the time in New York, Tokyo, London, and Sydney.
The business centre has three private booths containing computers with high-speed Internet connections (surcharge). An attendant offers business services like photocopying and faxing and can arrange secretarial and translation services.
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 98
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Translation services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 5
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business center
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Coffee shop or café
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Babysitting or childcare
- Luggage storage
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Medical assistance available
- Parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Technology helpdesk
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Secure parking
- Parking garage
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Year Built 1889
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Parking garage, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- The Room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Premium TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Individually decorated
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Sofa bed
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- The Eats
La Ninfa - American bar specializing in cocktails and aperitifs, ideal for an after dinner gathering.
Ninfea - A garden terrace serving cocktails and overlooking Via Veneto. From Spring to Autumn, a perfect venue for private parties.
Filippo La Mantia features traditional Sicilian food with a modern flare. During warmer months, guests dine on the terrace overlooking Via Veneto. Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch.
- Out and About
Guests enjoy complimentary access to the 24-hour fitness centre which features a domed ceiling and flatscreen televisions, and contains cardio machines, weight machines, and free weights. Complimentary bottled water and fruit is provided, and personal training can be arranged (surcharge).
Villa Borghese park, 400 metres from Hotel Majestic, contains playgrounds, tennis courts, and an eight-kilometre jogging path. The hotel provides complimentary jogging maps that route guests past notable monuments.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
The Fine Print for Hotel Majestic
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 30.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 70.00 per day
- We Should Mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.