Book your room at Hotel Raffaello
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Economy Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 infants)
Quadruple RoomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 3 infants)
Rome hotel near Santa Maria Maggiore Basilica
This hotel occupies a 19th-century Rome building with an ornate balcony decorating its façade, 300 metres from Termini train station and Santa Maria Maggiore Basilica.
Hotel Raffaello serves a complimentary buffet in the traditional breakfast room amid crystal chandeliers, floor-length damask tablecloths, gilt-framed mirrors, and oil paintings. Free Italian coffee in lobby.
The 41 modern guestrooms are decorated in bold colours with damask bedspreads and reproduction period furniture; all are air-conditioned and include cable television, safes, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Guests of the Hotel Raffaello enjoy access to the private rooftop garden of the Hotel Senato, the hotel's sister property located in front of the Pantheon. Concierge services can help arrange local plans. Parking is available nearby for a fee.
- Total number of rooms - 41
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 5
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per hour )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per hour )
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Guests of the Hotel Raffaello enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Trattoria Silvio alla Suburra
Nuova Stella Trattoria Pizzeria
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 55-80 per vehicle (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per night
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.