Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Double Room
Deluxe Double Room
Romantic Rome hotel facing Villa Borghese park
Near Spanish Steps
Just off Rome's exclusive Via Veneto, this small, opulent hotel occupies a 19th-century building facing Villa Borghese park; the Spanish Steps are 500 metres away.
Mirabelle, the hotel's highly regarded restaurant, offers splendid views of the parklands and city from its rooftop perch.
The 68 guestrooms of the Hotel Spendide Royal are 17th-century villa style, with sculpted ceilings, and bathrooms of Carrara marble; all have wireless (high-speed) Internet access (surcharge).
Hotel Spendide Royal features a rooftop haute-cuisine restaurant frequented by Italian politicians and celebrities. The hotel serves a breakfast buffet daily (surcharge). A fitness room is on the fourth floor, and complimentary shuttle service is available Tuesday through Saturday. Designer shops such as Armani, Prada, Valentino, and Versace are within a 10-minute walk. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel (surcharge). The hotel also offers onsite parking (surcharge).
This hotel accepts pets.
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Valet parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 68
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Business center
- One meeting/conference room
- Babysitting or childcare
- Year Built 1890
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Self parking
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking, Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
Mirabelle - Located on the seventh floor, this haute-cuisine restaurant opens onto a terrace during summer, with striking views of the Villa Borghese. White-and-lemon table linens and fresh flowers set the scene, and the room is candlelit at night. The menu includes Terrine di Foie Gras, regional pasta dishes, and the signature chocolate dessert Settimo Cielo (Seventh Heaven). Mirabelle is popular with Italian politicians. It is open for lunch and dinner daily. Reservations are necessary, and jackets are required.
La Limonaia - Serving breakfast (from 7:00 to 10:30), lunch, and private dinner (upon request).
Breakfast buffet - Served daily (surcharge).
The hotel has a well-equipped fitness room. Villa Borghese, a Renaissance villa with gardens and extensive parkland, is across the street--a lovely place for strolling, jogging, bicycling, and horse riding. Bicycles are available for rent at Villa Borghese, and on special request they can be brought directly to the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 17 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 17 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: EUR 17 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 83
- Self parking fee: EUR 42,50 per night
- Self parking fee for large vehicle: EUR 50,50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 120 per night
- Additional Details
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.