Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds - Room Only
Family Room - Room Only
Superior Double Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Rome palazzo hotel near Via del Corso
By Trevi Fountain
Consisting of two 19th-century Rome palazzos at the corner of two quiet streets, this hotel is just 100 metres from the Trevi Fountain and 200 metres from Via del Corso's shops.
Guests of the Hotel Trevi can find sanctuary from nearby noise on benches flanked by potted plants outside the hotel's entrance and in a top-floor breakfast room offering views of Rome's rooftops.
Air-conditioned guestrooms and suites with high ceilings and pale-yellow walls include safes, dial-up Internet access, minibars, and satellite TV; tiled bathrooms contain stall showers.
Coffee, cappuccino, and tea service (surcharge) is available from the end of breakfast until late evening. At the Hotel Trevi front-desk attendants provide concierge services such as restaurant bookings and tour, shopping, and dining advice around the clock and in-room childcare (surcharge) is available. One-way shuttle service from the airport (surcharge) is available with advanced notice.
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 6
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Room service
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
The Hotel Trevi serves an American buffet breakfast each morning in the Roof Garden, an air-conditioned room on the top floor accessible by a spiral staircase. Floor-to-ceiling windows that are opened in warm weather provide views of terra-cotta tiled rooftops and a partial view of Italy's presidential residence, Palazzo dei Quirinale. Potted flowers on a ledge border the windows. Tables are dressed with silk flowers and peach and yellow brocade linens.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Grill & Wine
Jardino degli Aranci
A sports centre in Villa Borghese park 800 metres from Hotel Trevi sells day passes. The centre includes squash courts, fitness equipment, exercise classes, and a swimming pool. Villa Borghese park also contains tennis courts and an eight-kilometre (five-mile) jogging path. Runners also use sidewalks alongside the Tiber River 800 metres from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 3 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 3 (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Self parking fee for large vehicle: EUR 45 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.