Please enter your travel dates.
Central Rome hotel opposite the Villa Borghese
By Via Veneto
Hotel housed in a late 19th century building and situated in Rome's city centre, opposite the Villa Borghese and 100 metres from the famed Via Veneto. Spanish Steps can be reached on foot or by the nearby metro station Barberini - Fontana di Trevi.
Guests can chat over drinks in the bar, enjoy Italian dishes in the traditional style restaurant, or relax and take advantage of room service.
The air-conditioned guestrooms of the Hotel Victoria Roma have LCD televisions with satellite service, complimentary wireless and wired Internet access, telephones, and minibars.
Hotel Victoria Roma is located in the historical part of Rome, close to many shopping venues. After a day's sightseeing or business guests of the Hotel Victoria Roma can relax with a drink in the bar, or take advantage of room service. Those arriving by car will find a valet parking service (surcharge). Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can organise dry cleaning, or advise on local amenities and attractions.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Year Built 1899
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Babysitting or childcare
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 111
- One meeting/conference room
- Snack bar/deli
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 69
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 742
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Covered parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Satellite TV service
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- LCD TV
- City view
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- First-run movies
Ristorante Belisario - A wide range of traditional Italian fare is served at breakfast and dinner in a setting with traditional style decor.
Sopra i Pini - Open seasonally from mid-May to late September. Overlooks Villa Borghese. Cocktails and savoury meals.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 15 and EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 40-80 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.