Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Double or Twin Room
Standard Double or Twin Room
Contemporary hotel by Rome’s Piazza del Popolo
By River Tiber
Situated 100 metres west of the River Tiber, this contemporary Rome hotel is 500 metres from Piazza del Popolo at the northern end of the nearly two-kilometre shopping street Via del Corso.
Day and night meals
Light meals and drinks are served day and night in the lobby of the Visconti Palace Hotel which offers garden-patio seating; minimalist decor features works by contemporary Italian artists.
Bold, colourful fabrics and floor-to-ceiling windows characterise guestrooms, all of which include Internet connections, satellite TV, and marble bathrooms with bathrobes and slippers.
Guests of the Visconti Palace Hotel enjoy complimentary access to the 24-hour fitness centre which contains cardio machines, weight machines, and free weights. Personal trainers are available on request. The hotel provides a spa sauna, spa tub, and beauty center. Entrance to these facilities is available at an additional charge.
Three computers offer high-speed Internet access (surcharge) for guests who wish to keep in touch or plan a day's sightseeing; wireless Internet access (surcharge) is also available in public areas.
For business guests, there are eight meeting rooms with capacity for up to 150 people. Valet parking is also available (surcharge).
- Valet parking
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 242
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 7
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Fitness facilities
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 1974
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Technology helpdesk
- Tour assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Secure parking
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking, Parking garage, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Complimentary newspaper
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
Guests of Visconti Palace Hotel enjoy a complimentary American-style buffet breakfast each morning. A light buffet lunch is available during the week.
Visconti Bar - Contemporary lobby lounge with Brazilian-wood floor, upholstered faux-wicker seating area, and candles. Additional seating on garden patio with ball-shaped fountain. Serves light meals such as sandwiches, salads, soups, pasta, and burgers. Extensive bar menu, including grappas, frozen drinks, single-malt scotches, and wines by the glass. Open mid-morning to late night.
Visconti Palace Hotel provides maps of three suggested jogging routes from the hotel. Routes range from 2.5-4 kilometres.
The hotel's concierge can arrange for hire bicycles and scooters to be brought to the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
Only service dogs are allowed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 9 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 9 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 9 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: EUR 9 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Self parking fee for large vehicle: EUR 40 per day
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.