Please enter your travel dates.
Bed & breakfast in Rome (Nomentano) near Borghese Gallery
This bed & breakfast is located in Rome (Nomentano), close to Museum of Contemporary Art of Rome, Borghese Gallery, and Roman Forum. Also nearby are Colosseum and Diocletian Bath.
Amenities at I Gatti di Roma - B&B include complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, hair dryers, and detached private bathrooms.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning.
I Gatti di Roma - B&B is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 2
- Free breakfast
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 12:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.INCLUDED/NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE Rome city tax (which applies to stays on or after 1 January 2011) is not included in the price: €2,00 per person, per night (up to 10 nights) will be charged and collected directly at the front desk. The tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age. Included: -Daily cleaning (without sorting out of the rooms)except on Sunday and festivities -Change of bed linen and towels every three days (4,if 4 nights) -Breakfast -Central heating -Hot water -Hair dryer -Radio-controlled ceiling fan -TV -Possibility to leave luggages -Library:if someone of guests were interested in learning more about Rome, we'll be pleased to put at their disposal the books of our library -Map, brochure -Wireless Not included - Third bed added, cost 25,00 euros per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.