Please enter your travel dates.
Eco-friendly bed & breakfast in Rome (Vatican - Prati) near St. Peter's Basilica
This eco-friendly bed & breakfast is located in the heart of Rome, walking distance from Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Also nearby are St. Peter's Basilica and Castel Sant'Angelo.
La Casa di Piero al Vaticano provides complimentary wireless Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and air conditioning in public areas.
In addition to digital television, guestrooms include beds with memory foam mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and climate control.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Art Deco bed & breakfast also offers an elevator (lift) and air conditioning in public areas. A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2011.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Number of floors - 1
- Babysitting or childcare
- Free breakfast
- Airport transportation
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Year Built 1934
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Window opens
- Cordless phone
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Memory foam mattress
- City view
- Courtyard view
Guests are offered a complimentary breakfast each morning.
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 1 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 50 per vehicle
- Babysitting/childcare fee: EUR 50 per day, per child
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green & Mean (it) thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.