Book your room at Locanda Otello
Double Room, Shared BathroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 infants)
Triple Room, Shared BathroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 infants)
Double Room Single Use, Shared BathroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotelRome hotel in Via Marsala, walk to Diocletian Bath
Located in Via Marsala, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Diocletian Bath and Teatro dell'Opera di Roma. Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore and Trajan's Market are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hotel features tour/ticket assistance and free WiFi in public areas.
All 11 rooms offer comforts like Select Comfort beds and Frette Italian sheets, plus free WiFi and down comforters.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Locanda Otello features tour/ticket assistance. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 2
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- Free WiFi
- Frette Italian sheets
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child under 5 years old stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.