Book your room at Marriott Grand Hotel Flora
Deluxe Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star Beaux Arts hotel in Rome (Via Veneto) near Villa Borghese
This luxury hotel is located in Rome (Via Veneto), close to Piazza Trinita dei Monti, Villa Borghese, and Spanish Steps. Also nearby are Borghese Gallery and Bioparco.
In addition to a restaurant, Marriott Grand Hotel Flora features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott Grand Hotel Flora
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This Beaux Arts hotel also offers a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 156
- Number of floors - 6
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1905
- Conference space size (feet) - 2734
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 9 EUR / per stay ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( 9 EUR / per stay )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Cabiria - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Ailanto - This restaurant serves breakfast only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Complimentary bicycles nearby
The fine print for Marriott Grand Hotel Flora
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 9 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 9 per stay (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 55 per day (in/out privileges)
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.