Book your room at Mercure Roma Corso Trieste
Please enter your travel dates.
Hotel with a bar/lounge, in Rome (Nomentano)
This hotel is located in Rome (Nomentano), close to Luiss University of Rome, Borghese Gallery, and Bioparco. Also nearby are Diocletian Bath and Villa Borghese.
Recreational amenities at Mercure Roma Corso Trieste include a sauna and a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Roma Corso Trieste
Mercure Roma Corso Trieste features a sauna and a fitness center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 452 square feet (42 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Parking is also available nearby (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2012.
- Secretarial services
- Parking nearby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 97
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 7
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Business center
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2002
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 452
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 42
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Covered parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- In the room
- Complimentary bottled water
- Climate control
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- In-room safe
- Soundproofed rooms
- Down comforter
- Free movie channels
- LCD TV
- Eat and drink
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Mercure Roma Corso Trieste
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet
- We Should Mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.