Availability: Mercure Roma Corso Trieste
Hotel with a bar/lounge, in Rome (Nomentano)
This hotel is located in Rome (Nomentano), close to Luiss University of Rome, Borghese Gallery, and Bioparco. Also nearby are Diocletian Bath and Villa Borghese.
Recreational amenities at Mercure Roma Corso Trieste include a sauna and a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Roma Corso Trieste Amenities
Mercure Roma Corso Trieste features a sauna and a fitness center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting/conference room.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 452 square feet (42 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2012.
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 97
- Number of floors - 7
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 42
- Year Built 2002
- Conference space size (feet) - 452
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary bottled water
- Climate control
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- In-room safe
- Soundproofed rooms
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Mercure Roma Corso Trieste Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.