Availability: Novotel Roma Eur
4-star eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant in Rome (EUR)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Rome (EUR), close to Euroma2, Museum of Roman Civilization, and PalaLottomatica. Also nearby are White Gallery and Palazzo della Civilta Italiana.
In addition to a restaurant, Novotel Roma Eur features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and a conference center.
LCD televisions include digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, fireplaces, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel Roma Eur Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 3 meeting rooms are available. This Art Deco hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and an arcade/game room.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 116
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2010
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Free parking nearby
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Parking (limited spaces)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (limited spaces), Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Complimentary newspaper
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Gavius - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open select days
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Novotel Roma Eur Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 5
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Legambiente Turismo thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.