Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room with sofa bed
- One Double Bed
- One Double Bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant in Rome (EUR)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Rome (EUR), close to Euroma2, Museum of Roman Civilization, and PalaLottomatica. Also nearby are White Gallery and Palazzo della Civilta Italiana.
In addition to a restaurant, Novotel Roma Eur features a coffee shop/café. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
LCD televisions include digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, fireplaces, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include small meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Wedding services and translation services can be provided. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Parking is also available nearby.
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Internet point
- Secretarial services
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 116
- Number of floors - 4
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2010
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Free parking nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Translation services
- Wedding services
- Free parking
- Free parking (limited spaces)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Garage parking (surcharge), Free parking (limited spaces), Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Bathroom scale
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Sofa bed
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Ergonomic chair
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Down blanket
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- City view
- Courtyard view
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Gavius - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Closed Sunday.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
For stays on or after 1 January 2011, the City of Rome imposes the following mandatory fees which will be charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out. Rome city tax: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. The above taxes do not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 12.90 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 12.90 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Legambiente Turismo thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.