Déco Junior Suite
Classic Single Room
Elegant Art Deco hotel on Rome’s famous Via Veneto
Walk to Spanish Steps
Centrally located on the glamorous Via Veneto, this luxury hotel is 0.5 km (0.3 mi) from Palazzo Barberini and about 0.7 km (0.4 mi) from the Spanish Steps and the Villa Borghese estate and gardens.
Restaurant and spa
Opened in 1904, this handsomely restored Art Deco hotel features a day spa, fitness center, renowned restaurant, and 24-hour room service. A rooftop meeting room commands spectacular city views.
City or courtyard view
Facing the city or courtyard, guestrooms are furnished with silk tapestries, rich brocades, antiques, and Murano glass. Modern amenities include LCD TVs and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This Art Deco hotel, with it's period façade, sleek decor and classic-style furnishings, offers a prime location on Rome's famous Via Veneto, just one kilometer from the Spanish Steps and Villa Borghese. The Pantheon and the Roman Forum are 1.5 km (1 mi) away.
Directly accessed from Via Veneto, the acclaimed Brunello Lounge & Restaurant showcases Italian cuisine in a contemporary setting. Caffè Baglioni, located in the lobby, serves breakfast, coffee and tea; 24-hour room service is available. The Tempio della Salute wellness area includes a fitness center, a day spa with massage and spa treatments (reservations are required) and a sauna.
This pet-friendly, 7-floor hotel has a business center and offers secretarial services. There are 4 meeting/conference rooms, one of which is the rooftop Sala Belvedere with a city-view terrace. Wireless Internet access is available (surcharge). The hotel doesn't have parking, but it is available nearby for a surcharge. The hotel staff is available to arrange theatre tickets, private car transfers, and sightseeing services. Babysitting/child care is available, for a fee. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available on request (surcharges apply).
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Secretarial services
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 125
- Number of floors - 7
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Health club
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 1904
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Technology helpdesk
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Bathroom scale
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Welcome amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Double sink
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- City view
- Courtyard view
Brunello Lounge & Restaurant - This restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine focusing on fresh and flavorful ingredients. The wine cellar features 500 different labels and the lounge serves an array of creative cocktails. The restaurant is accessed on Via Veneto. Both the restaurant and lounge are open Monday through Saturday from early afternoon until late night.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
Spa highlights include:
- Blue Spa Package: Deep facial, Salsomaggiore Springs salt massage, relaxing massage, sauna and fitness, herbal tea
- Red Spa Package: Relaxing massage, facial, anti-aging eye treatment, sauna and fitness, herbal tea
- Green Spa Package: Relaxing massage, deep facial, pedicure with reflexology, manicure, herbal tea.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 33 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Regina Hotel Baglioni is listed in the 2011 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.