Book your room at Regina Hotel Baglioni
Deluxe Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 infants)
Grand Deluxe Room or TwinMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 infants)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 infants)
Classic Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
5-star Art Deco hotel in Rome (Via Veneto) near Spanish Steps
This luxury hotel is located in Rome (Via Veneto), close to National Gallery of Ancient Art, Spanish Steps, and Villa Borghese. Also nearby are Borghese Gallery and Trevi Fountain.
At Regina Hotel Baglioni, recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
In addition to LCD televisions with satellite channels, guestrooms include minibars. Bathrooms come with shower/tub combinations and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Regina Hotel Baglioni features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 1485 square feet (138 square meters) include a conference center. This Art Deco hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Regina Hotel Baglioni is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 118
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Express check-in
- Concierge services
- Meeting rooms
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 138
- Conference space size (feet) - 1485
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Conference center
- Year Built 1904
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary bottled water
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room massage available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Brunello - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 33 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 50 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 40 per room (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 110 per night
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 16 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Regina Hotel Baglioni is listed in the 2011 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.