Book your room at Regina Hotel Baglioni
SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
5-star Art Deco hotel in Rome (Via Veneto) near Spanish Steps
This luxury hotel is located in Rome (Via Veneto), close to National Gallery of Ancient Art, Spanish Steps, and Villa Borghese. Also nearby are Borghese Gallery and Trevi Fountain.
At Regina Hotel Baglioni, recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
In addition to LCD televisions with satellite channels, guestrooms include minibars. Bathrooms come with shower/tub combinations and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Regina Hotel Baglioni
- The Overview
Regina Hotel Baglioni features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center, a technology helpdesk, and secretarial services. Event facilities measuring 1485 square feet (138 square meters) include a conference center, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This Art Deco hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Regina Hotel Baglioni is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Secretarial services
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 118
- Number of floors - 8
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- Concierge services
- Tour assistance
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 138
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1485
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Business services
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Year Built 1904
- Conference center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Technology helpdesk
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- The Room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room massage available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- The Eats
Brunello Lounge & Restaurant is one of the best city restaurant blending contemporary design and traditional Italian elegance. It is the ideal place to taste wonderful dishes full of Mediterranean flavours created by the internationally acclaimed Chef Luciano Sarzi Sartori.
For breakfast, a coffee or a relaxing tea, guests will find the Caffè Baglioni in the hotel’s welcoming Lobby, warmed by an elegant fireplace.
- Out and About
Fitness and sauna are available on complimentary basis.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Regina Hotel Baglioni
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 33 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 50 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 40 per room (varies based on length of stay)
- We Should Mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 16 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Regina Hotel Baglioni is listed in the 2011 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.